|Season 4, episode # 23|
|"Archie Bunker's Place" episode|
|Series:||Archie Bunker's Place|
|Network/Country:||CBS-TV / U.S.|
|Air date||March 27, 1983|
|Written by:||Joe Gannon|
|Directed by:||Alan Rosen|
|Guest starring:||Parley Baer|
|IMDb:||Small Claims Court|
|« Previous||Next »|
|"No One Said It Was Easy"||"I'm Torn Here"|
(Season 4/Series finale)
Small Claims Court was the 23rd episode of Season 4 of Archie Bunker's Place TV series and also the 96th overall episode in the series. Directed by Gary Shimokawa, and written by Stephen A. Miller, the episode was originally aired on CBS-TV on March 28, 1983.
|"Small Claims Court"|
|Full Credits||Transcripts||More Images|
When Barney gets a new job at an electronics store, Archie buys a TV from him for the bar and gets more than he bargained for in the process.
Barney and Archie square off in court over a TV that Archie purchased from Barney at a electronics store that Barney accidentally broke while installing at the bar.
Did You Know?
- Archie: I used to watch Perry Mason on the TV all the time before he wound up in a wheel chair and got pushed around by the colored guy.
- Gary Rabinowitz: Mr. Bunker, what am I going to do with you?
- Judge Anthony Barzini: You could ask him to shut up.
- Gary: Good idea, your honor.
- Gary: Shut up.
- Archie: Barney is my best friend. He'll never let me down.
[Later, to Barney]
- Archie: I knew you'd let me down!
Cast (in Credits Order)
- Carroll O'Connor as Archie Bunker
- Danielle Brisebois as Stephanie Mills (credited only)
- Jason Wingreen as Harry Snowden
- Allan Melvin as Barney Hefner
- Bill Quinn as Mr. Van Ranseleer
- Denise Miller as Billie Bunker (credited only)
- Barry Gordon as Gary Rabinowitz
- Abraham Alvarez as Jose Perez (credited only)
Guest Stars/Recurring Cast
- Joe Rosario as Raoul Rosario (credited only)
- Parley Baer as Judge Anthony Barzini
- Raymond Serra as Marty Marquetti
- James Gallery as TV Man
- Alan Foster as Louie
- Clint Young as Court Bailiff
- Gloria Camden as Lady in Mink Coat