| Season 1, episode # 7|
|"Archie Bunker's Place" episode|
|Series:||Archie Bunker's Place|
|Network/Country:||CBS-TV / U.S.|
|Air date||October 28, 1979|
|Written by:||Milt Josefsberg, Biil Larkin & Jerry Ross|
|Directed by:||Lila Garrett|
|Guest starring:|| Jack Carter|
|IMDb:||Building the Restaurant|
|« Previous||Next »|
|"Bosom Partners"||"The Cook"|
Building the Restaurant was the seventh episode of Season 1 of the Archie Bunker's Place TV series and also the 7th overall episode in the series. Directed by Bob LaHendro, the episode, which was written by Milt Josefsberg, Bill Larkin, and Jerry Ross, originally aired on CBS-TV on October 28, 1979.
|"Building the Restaurant"|
|Full Credits||Transcripts||More Images|
Archie's buddies step in when the opening of the new restaurant is threatened by a shady contractor.
Construction on the restaurant is underway, but the contractor Archie and Murray hired is demanding more money. Archie, who is determined that the restaurant will be a success, goes to a loan shark.
Did You Know?
This was only Andy Garcia's second film/TV credit at the time and he was incorrectly listed in the end credits as "Hay-soos" when he actually played "Morales".
Cast (in Credits Order)
- Carroll O'Connor as Archie Bunker
- Jean Stapleton as Edith Bunker
- Danielle Brisebois as Stephanie Mills
- Martin Balsam as Murray Klein
- Jason Wingreen as Harry Snowden
- Allan Melvin as Barney Hefner
- Danny Dayton as Hank Pivnik
- Bill Quinn as Mr. Van Ranseleer
Guest Stars/Recurring Cast
- Abraham Alvarez as Manuel
- Jack Carter as Louie the Loan Shark (special guest star)
- Ron Feinberg as Mr. Swensen
- Mike Robelo as Mr. Morales
- Andy Garcia as Hay-Soos
More External Links