|Season 9, episode # 10|
|"All in the Family" episode|
|Series:||All in the Family|
|Network/Country:||CBS-TV / USA|
|Air date||December 3, 1978|
|Production code||911 (9x10)|
|Written by:||Bob Schiller & Bob Weiskopf|
|Directed by:||Paul Bogart|
|Guest starring:||Jason Wingreen|
|« Previous||Next »|
|"Return of the Waitress"||"The Bunkers Go West"|
Bogus Bills is the tenth episode of Season 9 of All in the Family, and the 191st overall episode in the series. Written by Bob Schiller and Bob Weiskopf, the episode, which was directed by Paul Bogart, originally aired on CBS-TV on December 3, 1978.
|Full Credits||Transcripts||More Images|
Edith is arrested for passing a phony $10 bill she got from Archie's Place. Archie has to rely on blind patron Mr. Van Ranseleer to unravel this mystery.
Archie is understandably outraged when he and Harry discover they've accepted five counterfeit $10 bills. Their frustration is compounded when Edith calls from the police station with news that she's been arrested for passing another fake bill she got from Archie.
Did You Know?
- Archie: [Arch pronounces a phrase he read from a fake bill] Oh my dog.
- Soundtrack Credits
- Hawaii Five-O (CBS-TV series) - Is mentioned by Edith
Cast (in Credits Order)
- Carroll O'Connor as Archie Bunker
- Jean Stapleton as Edith Bunker (credited only)
- Danielle Brisebois as Stephanie Mills
Guest Stars/Recurring Cast
- Jason Wingreen as Harry Snowden
- Allan Melvin as Barney Hefner
- Danny Dayton as Hank Pivnik
- John Finnegan as Santa Claus
- Jack Firestone as Bar Patron (uncredited)
- Charles Hallahan as Officer Harrison
- Sandy Kenyon as Herb
- Bill Quinn as Mr. Van Ranseleer
More External Links